Rant of the Day
Today's post come a little late because I was chatting with my baby.. heh..
Finally passed the mid-week mark, still tired as ever but the weekend is approaching so my spirits are picking up. And besides, this saturday going to watch Harry Potter!! Yes you heard me, i advance-booked the tickets when its available last weeks. I've been waiting very eagerly for this installment, though I already know what will happen in this movie, I just can't wait to see it acted out! Harry vs he-who-must-not-be-named in the Ministry of Magic! And Harry's godfather Sirius is going to die.. Sad..
Finally passed the mid-week mark, still tired as ever but the weekend is approaching so my spirits are picking up. And besides, this saturday going to watch Harry Potter!! Yes you heard me, i advance-booked the tickets when its available last weeks. I've been waiting very eagerly for this installment, though I already know what will happen in this movie, I just can't wait to see it acted out! Harry vs he-who-must-not-be-named in the Ministry of Magic! And Harry's godfather Sirius is going to die.. Sad..

<< Home