Saturday

Letter from Tang San Zhang

Part 1

Dear Monkey,
I am writing this letter in a very slow momentum, knowing that you can't read fast! Piggy and I had moved house, but we never change the address, cause we take along the unit number to the new house. Just this week alone it rain twice! The 1st time last for 3 days and the second time last for 4 days. Yesterday we went to buy pizza! the shop keeper asked me whether i wan to cut into 8 piece or 12 piece, I told her 8 is enuff cause i can't finish 12 ~

Part 2

I had send you one jacket, as i am worried the mail exceed the weight when sending thus i cut down the button and put it into the jacket pocket. You are educate slightly later, thus remember to read more books and use more idioms, in case others laugh at your low standard. lastly, work are hard to find, and you got bunch of monkey generation. I actually wanted to deliver some money for you for new year that period, but too bad the envelope is sealed up. ~